STANDARD REFUND TERMS
Last Revised: 2018-05-27
Products purchased from ALR Network may be refunded only if cancelled within 30 days of the date of the transaction.
Note: Due to their nature, cryptocurrencies, tokens and digital assets are generally irreversible and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We can not be responsible for any risk including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk. Products purchased using cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital assets will not be refunded.
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR REFUND UNDER STANDARD TERMS
- Hosting (all plans, except first payment after Free Trial)
- Domain Transfers (.eu transfers are an exception. EURid charges a non-refundable transfer fee. If the transfer fails for any reason, the customer must start over and pay the transfer fee again. .es transfers are also non-refundable.)
- SSL Certificates
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR REFUNDS
- Redemption Fees
- Domain Name Renewals
- Privacy Protection
PRODUCTS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS
New Domain Name Registrations: Refundable if canceled and processed within four days of registration (96 hours). The following ccTLD registries do not permit refunds upon cancellation:
- .br (including .com.br and .net.br)
- .es (including .com.es, .nom.es, and .org.es)
- .ru (including .com.ru, .net.ru, and .org.ru)
REFUNDS FROM BALANCE
Over-funded balance can be refunded within 30 days of the payment that resulted in the over-funding. In special cases, other payments can be refunded instead of the original payment if the 30 day time-frame can be applied to those payments.