By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please call us on insert no. and call costs (please note that calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes).
We and own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
- agree not to use this website (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws, statutes and regulations;
- agree not to upload or transmit through this website without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- will not upload or transmit through this website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- will not use this website in a way that may cause this website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered or which impairs the functionality of this website in any way;
- will not use this website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company;
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of this website;
- agree that if you use this website in any way contrary to these terms and conditions, you will be responsible for any costs, damages or loss incurred by us as a result of your use; and
- may not link, deep link to or frame any of the content which appears on our website or to use a representation our trademarks as a link button without our express written agreement.
These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
If you have a support plan with ALR Network, we offer you unlimited support and assistance within the defined period of your support coverage. You can view your support coverage and status by visiting: http://www.alr-network.co.uk/login/ and signing in with your individual account details.
If your support coverage has expired, support sessions will be charged at £25.00 per hour with a minimum 1 hour charge. ALR Network reserves the right to withhold service completion until payment has been delivered in full for the services.
Payments for support services outside of coverage or support plans are due upon service completion or delivery which should be paid within 24 hours to ensure a good account status. Negative account statuses may result in support services being limited until any outstanding balances has been performed.
In the event that ALR Network does not receive payment within 7 business days, we retain the ability to limit, suspend or cancel any services which have been implemented or supported by us until payment has been confirmed.
ALR Network is not responsible for any loss or breach of data but will always take all steps necessary to ensure that your data remains secure. We sometimes offer support advice and recommend 3rd party solutions but any actions taken upon this advice or recommendations is entirely at your own risk and ALR Network cannot be held responsible for any actions taken outside of the support session period.
You can view all of your support activity from your Company Profile accessible from: http://www.alr-network.co.uk/login/ in which you will also have the ability to view the status of and download any invoices.
If you have any questions regarding support queries or activity on the account, you can contact us by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Renewals of Support Plans
In the event that you wish to cancel your existing support plan, you must request this in writing by e-mailing: email@example.com
ALR Network cannot issue refunds for support plans that have been cancelled within their agreed period. Once your support plan has been cancelled, you will be able to access your Company Profile for 30 days after the confirmation of cancellation in order to review or download any support history.
If for any reason a payment remains on your account which has not yet been completed, ALR Network retains the ability to limit, suspend or cancel any services which have been implemented or supported by us until payment has been confirmed.
If payment has still not been paid within the 30 day cancellation period, ALR Network network will consider the service or abandoned and it will be permanently removed. No data recovery is possible once service has been removed.
For Service Renewals, you will be reminded of an expiring service 30 days before your service end date is reached. During this time, you qualify for the ability to renew your services at the rate in which you initially opened your support plan. Service renewals can take up to 24 hours from when payment is made and during this time, if the support plan expires, you will automatically receive the standard support rate of £25.00 per hour with a minimum charge of 1 hour which is not refundable and cannot be used as a contribution towards your renewal fee.
In the event that you wish to cancel a renewal request, you can do so within 24 hours of payment. After 24 hours, no refunds can be issued and the support plan will remain in affect until cancelled.
These terms and conditions only cover this website. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control.
Depending on the services you access provided by ALR Network, you also agree to the terms and agreements outlined below.
Acceptable Use Policy
The AUP defines acceptable use of the ALR Network services: Acceptable Use Policy
Information for Law Enforcement Authorities
Information on how to issue formal requests to ALR Network: Information for Law Enforcement Authorities.
ALR Network has created this privacy statement that sets forth our information gathering, data security and dissemination practices: Privacy Statement.